Square Cropped Toronto in the Sunshine

Saturdays this Spring are light years different than last year, nothing like sunshine and mild temperatures get the creative juices going. I shot with Fuji Neopan Acros 100 which is a beautiful black and white film which has been discontinued. I have 30 rolls left, once they are gone I'm going to have audition another 100 ISO black and white film in medium format.

I also brought my Rolleiflex out and it is the perfect medium format camera for me. Acros and Zeiss Planar glass is an amazing combination. My Rollei has a 75 f3.5 Planar lens and I want to get one with a 80 f2.8 Planar lens. I love TLR's they are a discrete camera that can used in a variety of situations. I use my Rolleis for both street and landscape photography.


Camera: Series E 3.5 Planar Rolleiflex TLR
Film: Fujifilm Neopan Acros 100, Rodinal 1+50.

Toronto Skyline, Riverdale Park.

Path to Riverdale Farm

Riverdale Farm Meeting  Place Arch

Park Snacks One

Winchester Garage Sale Minus the Garage

Cabbagetown Doorways

Alpha Avenue

Broadview and Gerrard Late Afternoon

Navigating Chinatown East


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.