The Ride Down Highway 35

Alas all good things come to an end. Driving down 35 back to reality, I see the Miner's Bay Resort, as  almost a halfway point for me between Oakville and Billie Bear. I would love to stay here someday, it reminds me a lot of the Sundial Inn in Kennebunkport Maine 40 years ago where my family stayed for our annual beach vacation. One day I'm going to stop and stay at Miner's Bay.

Camera: Olympus OM2n, Zuiko Lenses.
Film: Kodak Ektar 100

Traveling the Channel

Pair of Yellow Chairs

Channel side Patio_

Abandoned Garage II

Abandoned Garage Door

Miner's Bay Stone House_

Miner's Bay Resort Four

Miner's Bay Resort Cottages

Miner's Bay Resort One

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.