Beaches Overcast

So I still had a half roll of Ektar left after the Bluffs, I went out Tuesday morning. The skies were overcast, I made my way along the boardwalk and the Beaches have a totally different vibe during the week if the weather is less than stellar. In fact by the time I got to the local Beach Institution The Goof, a nasty thunderstorm was like five minutes from starting. I got what I needed and took shelter inside Remarkable Bean across the street for a cup of dark roast.

Camera: Olympus OM-4, Zuiko lenses.
Film: Kodak Ektar 100

On a Path to the Lake_

Water and Rocks

Boats and Lifeguard Hut

Empty Muskoka Chairs on the Boardwalk

This Way to the Lake

Taking Advantage of the Green

August 2017 GOOF in Colour Backside

GOOF From Across the Street

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.