Goodwin On, Durham Region

I haven't really strayed far from Oakville-Toronto this Summer, the weather has been awful hence very little from the countryside this year and no hikes. Shooting in the city is fun but I need a change of scenery on occasion.

I drove up to Uxbridge to drop some prints off and have lunch with my friend Spring Reilly who has been part of the annual Muskoka trip crew for the past few years. It also afforded me an opportunity to explore northeast of the GTA for the day.



Camera: Olympus OM-4, Zuiko 50 f1.4 lens.
Film: Rollei RPX 100, Xtol 1+1.



Ontatrio Saltbox_

Overgrown Garage_

Into the Trees_

Siding

Overgrown Rail Line_

Downtown Goodwin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.