More Fun with Agfa Vista 400


I think this film likes Nikon gear more than Canon comparing what I got a few weeks ago in the Beaches to this. Also, I figured out how to best shoot the Gooderham and Worts Flatiron, with a 105 or 135 telephoto lens from down the street. I have not used this film for portraiture so I can't comment on skin tones, that's the make or break for any colour film. That said this emulsion rocks for urban photography. 

Camera: Nikkormat EL, Nikkor O 35 f2 lens, Nikkor N 24 f2.8 lens and Nikkor P 105 f2.5 lens. 
Film: Agfa Vista 400


St. James Cathedral Detail

St. James Cathedral Spire

Inside the Market

Inside the Market Two

Market St. Two

Flatiron Saturday Afternoon

After Work is Guinness Time

Irish Pub on Side Street

Beer is the Answer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.