More On Agfa Vista 400 in the Beaches

This was my only roll of colour film I shot in the Beaches during March Break. What I found with Agfa Vista 400 or the Fujifilm stock used, when it's bright and sunny, it pops. When you get cloudy skies, it looses it's sizzle compared to Kodak Ultramax 400 and Lomography 400 (pretty much the same stuff) which I've shot in utterly dismal lighting in the past. I do have some Lomography F Squared film coming my way which is cold stored expired Film Ferrania Solaris 400, and I heard really good things about that.

Camera: Canon FTb, FD 50 f1.4 and 28 f2 SSC lenses.
Film: Agfa Vista 400

Christmas Tree Valhalla_

Sunny Day on the Boardwalk_

Blue Skies over the Beaches

Plastic and Lots of It

Little Red Corvette

Ends One Queen

Fire Station Clock Tower

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.