Minolta Mania Part Two: The SRT 101

I suffer from what is called Gear Acquisition Syndrome, there is no cure, just temporary remission. The black Minolta SRT 101 is a lucky buy, they usually sell for about $150 USD, mine was $110 CAD delivered. From what I have researched this SRT 101 is a later production model from the early 1970s, at some point I want to find an earlier chrome body from around 1967 or 1968. I re-sealed the back and replaced the mirror dampening foam myself which takes about an hour to do. It's a nice camera to shoot with and I can't wait to use it more.

Camera: Minolta SRT 101, MC Rokkor 50 f1.7 lens and 28 f3.5 lens.
Film: Rollei Retro 400 S, HC110 B.


Minolta SRT101

Cheltanham on Creditview Rd._

Cheltanham Sidewalk_

Credit River In Cheltanham_

Melville Village Church 1

Melville Village Church 3

Winter on MacLaren Sideroad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.