Mono Cliffs Spring 2016, First of Many Visits this Year

I was called in for a jury panel two weeks ago, it is a civic responsibility however it can throw your life upside down. I wound up projects I was working on as I could be potentially stuck in a criminal or civil trial that could last months and we don't get to choose the case. Thankfully my rotten luck at raffles played in my favour and I managed not to get selected for  particularly creepy sexual assault case. To celebrate I went on a hike with a friend up at Mono Cliffs Provincial Park.

I have not been up this way in a while due to other plans and commitments. With work going in within Forks of the Credit Provincial Park, one of the main trails is presently closed and to be honest I was getting bored with the place. Back up to Mono we went. I love it up here be it Spring, Summer and especially fall.  And you're probably wondering, where are the cliffs? That's next post, the park is pretty big and even has a kettle lake.

Camera: Minolta SRT 102, MC Rokkor 50 f1.4 lens. 28 f3.5 lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B.

Mono 3rd Line EHS

Birches on the Bruce Trail_

Walking on the Bruce Trail_

Carsten Lake Two

Reflection on Karsten Lake_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.