Happy New Year from the Beaches Part One

As you note, there's no snow on the ground, otherwise I would be skiing. Instead I spent New Year's at my brother's place in the Beaches in Toronto house and dog sitting. Along with the lack of the white stuff, there was nothing but non stop cloud cover, in fact it had been like that since Christmas.

The Beaches by the lake take on a whole new personality off season, even more so without the snow and ice. I work with what I had and enjoyed the change of scenery.

What did you do photography wise this past Christmas?


Camera: Nikon F2 Photomic, Nikkor S 50 f1.4 lens, Nikkor H 28 f3.5 lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B.

Pathway to Lake Ontario

Bleak Afternoon by the Lake

The Lifeguard is Really off Duty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.