Downtown Toronto in October Part One

I love my Olympus OM-2n, I have a couple of them, one with a seized shutter, one headed down to the US for an overhaul with renowned Olympus repair tech John Hermanson and a perfectly functioning body which I used here.  Single digit Olympus OM bodies are great for travel, hiking and are compact enough to go into my briefcase when going downtown for meetings. I might use both my good OM-2n's next fall up in Algonquin to save weight.


Camera: Olympus OM-2n, Zuiko 50 f1.8 and Zuiko 28 f2.8 lenses.
Film: Ilford HP5, HC110 B.

The Last Platfrom at Union Station

Walking Towards the Light 2

The Maple Leaf Forever

The Migration Begins

Jammed Front St

Couples

Bardis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.