Return to Smokey Hollow Falls

I was last here about 8 years ago and I took a spill into Grindstone Creek in early November with my gear at the time, I think it was my Minolta XE-7. Great camera, pity the meter has gone erratic and repair techs just don't want to touch it.

Two weeks ago I returned to Smokey Hollow this time with my Mamiya C220f kit, a better tripod and was way more careful not to fall into the creek. Now, it was a bright day and that presents a problem because I don't have any neutral density filters that fit Sekor TLR lenses. To solve this I deliberately overexposed the film between 32 and 50 ISO and shortened my processing time with my go to developer Xtol. I'm happy with that I got from this.

Camera: Mamiya C220f, Sekor 80 f2.8 and 135 f4.5 lenses.
Film: Ilford FP4 125 pulled down to somewhere around 32-50 ISO, Xtol 1+1.

Smokey Hollow Falls2_

Grindstone Creek


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.