Port Stanley Part One

Long time ago, my parents used to take my brother and I down to Kennabunkport Maine for an annual Summer road trip. It has been 25 years since I last went. This past Summer during my Southwest Ontario road trips, I stopped through Port Stanley and I immediately got the same vibe from the trips to Southern Maine.

This is still a working port with fishing boats, they usually leave port around 4 AM and return around 12:30 to 1 PM. The ice houses have either been turned into inns or torn down, refrigerated trucks now greet the fishing boats.

The other attraction is two beaches, both get used a lot. For those toying with a Summer hide away, Lake Erie is dirt cheap compared to cottage country from what I've seen with local listings.

Camera: Canon F-1N,
Film: ORWO UN54, xtol 1+1.

Scan-140823-0011



Bastien Bros

Port Stanley Harbour

Re-fuelling for Tomorrow

Scan-140823-0024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.