Boyne Valley Part II

One film I love and don't shoot enough of is Kodak Ektar 100. It's a saturated 100 ISO C-41 colour negative film geared to landscapes and nature, I haven't really tried it in urban settings and my early portraiture attempts were poorly scanned when I was just getting the hang of vuescan.

The one bit of advice for film photographers trying Ektar 100 for the first time, treat it like a slide film in terms of exposure, I can be quite finicky and blue skies can go cyan if you're not too careful.

Camera: Olympus OM-4, Zuiko lenses.
Film: Kodak Ektar 100


Scan-140718-0003

Scan-140718-0009

Meadow

Up the Side Trail

Overlooking the Meadow

Hay Field

Green Forest




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.