Wandering the West End Before Class Part One.

On occasion I'll get a stop off early in Liberty Village instead of Toronto Union Station and walk my way up to the St. George Campus for night class. In this case I wanted to test out my Nikon F2A after it got an adjustment done on it's light meter. On this little photo walk I went with the one camera and one lens in this case a Nikkor Ais 35 f2, one I don't use much but I should use more often. From the results you see below, it's the perfect city lens, slightly wider than normal but not too wide you get distortion.

Now walking up from Exhibition Station I can't believe how much the west end has evolved over the past 15 years especially around Trinity Bellwoods Park, most of the single family homes are now selling around the million dollar level. It got quieter as I got closer to College St. as the World Cup Soccer was on TV and Italy was playing at the time.


Camera: Nikon F2A, Nikkor AIS 35 f2 lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B.

Gateway to Trinity Bellwoods Park

Scan-140619-0005

Scan-140619-0009

Scan-140620-0002

Scan-140621-0004

Scan-140621-0006




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.