University College, University of Toronto

University of Toronto is a special place for me and I'm very fortunate to my Digital Strategy and Communications Management Certificate there. A quarter century ago I did my bachelors degree here too so it was coming home sort of, I was at what is now University of Toronto Mississauga campus, then Erindale College. A nice place and I had great time during my undergrad years but it lacks the history of the St. George Campus.

The centre piece is University College which begs to be photographed, especially the inner courtyard which is an oasis of tranquility in the middle of a downtown campus.

Camera: Canon F-1N with FD 28 f2.8 and 50 f1.4 lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B.
Location University of Toronto, St. George Campus, Toronto On.

University College

Scan-140530-0010

Scan-140530-0001

Scan-140530-0002

Scan-140530-0007

Inner Courtyard

Comments

WeeDram said…
That's a very nice set of photos, Bill. My daughter is a recent grad of University College.

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.