Toronto

I am currently taking a certificate at University of Toronto in Digital Strategy and Communications Management, it's a great little program for communications and marketing professionals looking to learn how to use social media on a strategic level for enterprise. It's fun I can't recommend it enough.

I had this grand plan to do some more urban shooting over the second course on the way to class, well best laid plans, at -40c with the windchill, spending time outside for any length of time, not fun. Close to the end of the second course I did get out before class and did some shooting on the walk up from Union Station.

With the weather getting a lot nicer I plan to take a camera with me and shoot along the way up to class. This will also be my last roll of Kodak Tri-X for a little while, it's a great film but I find Ilford HP5 400 nicer to scan and I like how it looks when processed with HC110.

Camera: Nikon F Photomic FTN, Nikkor S 50 f1.4 lens.
Film: Kodak Tri-X 400, Xtol 1+1.

Scan-140415-0009

Scan-140415-0010

Scan-140415-0012

Scan-140415-0013

Scan-140415-0016

Crossing St. George St.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.