Spring is Coming, Eventually

The days are getting longer and sunnier, finally. I decided to shoot colour film through an old Canon body I own the FTb. The film is 400 ISO but I deliberately over exposed to 250 ISO to get snow right. The one thing with camera light meters regardless if you are using film or a sensor, it will automatically expose for 18% grey.

I think in some cases I over did it in some images, then again, I'm still on the learning curve with colour negative film with Vuescan, a software interface for film scanners. It's great for black and white film, C-41 or colour negative, I still have my great days and not so great days.

What I'm looking forward to is seasonal temperatures and getting outside even more often.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.