Look at What I Got For Christmas and a Test Drive

I love the Nikon FM series of cameras and I'm really fortunate to receive a black FM under the Christmas Tree yesterday morning. I took it with me into Toronto on Boxing Day (December 26th for those outside the Commonwealth) to run a test roll through it.

It's been a long time since I did a walkabout around downtown Toronto and I found the streets quiet on Boxing Day in the financial district. I wanted to see what my new to me FM can do with one of my reference films, Kodak Tri-X 400, the results of course are below.

This camera is going to get a fair amount of use with future projects and works well with my Vivitar 283 flash for low light work.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.