A Very Late Fall Hike Through Brimstone

Have you ever been out and you got everything weather wise thrown at you? About a month ago I went out on a hike at one of my favourite spot at Forks of the Credit Provincial Park, needed a break from a few projects I was working on. My path of choice is through the minuscule hamlet of Brimstone at the south end of the Park.

Over the course of the morning I experienced rain showers, clear patches and then sleet. Yes sleet, when that fell I decided it was time to walk back to the car and go have lunch in Belfountain. I did however manage to take some pictures along the way, including my favourite spot along the Credit River.

Camera: Hasselblad 500 C/M, Zeiss 80 f2.8 Planar Lens,

Film: Ilford HP5, HC110 B.

Scan-131117-0001

Brimstone on a Grey Day

Scan-131117-0003

Scan-131117-0004

Willow over the Credit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.