Caledon Ontario Seen through Square Format.

Belfountain Antiques.

Scan-120723-0001

Sunday Morning Ride

Other Side of the Bridge

Yet More Badlands.

Camera: Series E 75 f3.5 Zeiss Planar Rolleiflex twin lens reflex camera.
Film: Fuji Neopan Acros 100 processed in Xtol 1+1 for 9.5 min.
(note: This is my new favourite 100 ISO film for medium format and I'm going to buy a lot of it in the next film re-stock).

Shot in and around Belfountain Ontario and the Cheltanham Badlands.

I don't own any property in this neck of the woods but I consider this part of Caledon Ontario my second home. There is something restorative to the psyche when I visit up here to hike or ski and I come back refreshed.

My Rolleiflex is getting a lot of action these days and I adore the results I'm getting with Fuji Neopan Acros 100 film. In fact it has become my favourite 100 ISO film if I'm shooting medium format square, especially processed in Xtol 1+1 dilution at 9minutes 30 seconds. There is no grain, at least none I can see on my year old Macbook Pro screen which is pretty damn good.  In my next film purchase I'm putting a lot of medium format Neopan Acros on the order. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.