I have been using Vuescan as my software interface with my Epson V500 since I got my Macbook Pro back in July and with my black and white workflow, it's amazing. With colour film, still trying to get it just right and I think I'm getting there. Brimstone Side Trail Down Into the Valley Red Leaves. OCC Group Shot. This past weekend the Oakville Camera Club had an outing up at Forks of the Credit Provincial Park, thankfully the rain held off until 1 PM. It was fun even though I was leading a large group of photographers and one Australian who was scared she would get lost. The fall colours I found this year to be muted, partially because 40% of the leaves were already down after a storm that went through and it was a dry Summer.

Comments

david said…
Australians never get lost..... maybe once in a while they will leave the trail to head for a pub :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.