Experimenting

This should kill the ugly rumour I only shoot black and white and street and landscapes as subject matter.

My friend Lindsay is looking to get some headshots done for her Linked In profile and I wanted to experiment doing portraiture with my Rolleicord with a Rolleinar I and test drive Kodak's New Portra 400 120 film. For now this is the test drive of camera and film. Stay tuned for the shots I take of Lindsay downtown Toronto.

I am very impressed with this emulsion. Kodak trends towards reds and yellows with their C-41 films and this compliments Lindsay nicely.

Lindsay Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.