There's a reason why I don't go to camera shows that often, usually I go wanting to purchase one or two items in this case a Nikkor Ai(s) 35 f2 lens. There was only one dealer with that particular lens and he wanted almost twice as much as the going market value on Ebay and KEH.

In frustration I just started browsing the tables and I found this bad boy, a Rolleicord VI K3B from late 1953.The speeds fire correctly and the both the taking and viewing lenses are in great shape. I did really well on the price and I walked out with something way cooler than just a lens, I now have two Rolleis.



Rolleicord IV

I ran a test roll of Ilford FP4 through the camera and got this:

Alleyway Garage

this:

Row Houses

and this:

Looking North

Oh yeah, I metered the scenes from an iPhone app I downloaded two months ago, makes a pretty serviceable spot meter in a pinch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.