Playing Around With Different Film

I am by and large a Kodak Tri-x/Ilford HP5 kind of guy for 120 format film. I do shoot slower once in a while but for most applications I stick to a 400ISO film and play around with it.

Now for a bit of a change I picked up a half dozen rolls of Fomapan 400 under the Arista.EDU Ultra label from Freestyle Photographic out of LA. I have used their slower speed films (Fomapan 100 and 200) in 35mm with great results but I wanted to try something a little bigger and I really like the results.

I shot the first roll at 250 ISO and processed in Rodinal 1+50 for 11 minutes at 20c and got the sharp results below. I plan to print this negative this weekend to see what I get enlarged on paper.

I took this down by the lake in Old Oakville with a Rolleiflex Series E 3.5.


Lakeside Park Trail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.