Remember Summer? That patch of warm weather where you can run around in next to nothing, well it's not around for the next few months, time to get the skis out.

This is left over from August 31, 2008, I went on a hike early in the morning up at Forks of the Credit Povincial Park. I was shooting with my Nikon F3hp and Kodachrome 64.

I have been quiet of late and some really nice photography has been backing up but I have a really good excuse, I finished my last course in Ryerson University's Public Relations Certificate program and I am almost over a cold. I already feel like I am in a different head space, much lighter.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.