Sorry for the silence, but I have been quite busy with work and I am enjoying my project a lot. So I picked up a couple of toys, which you do when positive cashflow presents itself, in this case a Minolta SRT-202. I already had a set of MC Rokkor lenses with the XE-7 and I kept to my rule as long as the new aquisition fell into present camera systems I own, it's ok.
I love the retro brick that is the SRT 202. The meter is spot on, the results are below in black and white (Kodak Tri-X) and colour (Fuji Superia 400) and I am impressed. Oh yeah, the 202 was a steal too at $50 at Halton Camera Exchange.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.