I went back to Forks of the Credit last weekend and had a blast despite the mosquitos. I packed my Nikkormat Ftn with Life brand 400 ISO C-41 film and in my F2 Photomic with Fomapan 200 Creative black and white film. For the most part I am very happy with what I got especially the long exposures with the drug store special film and a neutral density filters.

A lot of people associate me with black and white but I do love shooting colour (especially slide)and I am getting a handle on how expose it. One thing I want to do at some point is learn how to make traditional optical colour prints.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.