This is a Photo I have been aching to take for three years now. I stumbled across this old Toronto Transit Commission PCC streetcar in the field when I was coming back from Kitchener-Waterloo back in November 2004, I did not have a camera with me and it was a case of life getting in the way.

Two weeks ago I got around to drive up highway #6 and I had gear in this case a Pentax Spotmatic II and a Super Multicoated Takumar 135 f3.5 telephoto lens. I need a longer focal length and I think a return trip is in order with another camera system, My Olympus OM-1 with the Vivitar Series One telephoto zoom. I plan to make a print of this soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.