I did it! I printed my first Fibre print and the scan you see below does not compare to seeing the print in person. One of my Public Relations instructors, Dave Turnbull who is an avid photographer in his own right, gave up his darkroom due to time constraints. He gave me boxes of old Fibre paper, most of it glossy multi grade double weight, I would say the average age is about seven to ten years old per box. I had to adjust my times in the developer and fix. The big difference is the wash procedure, I have to wash the prints for about an hour to get the fix out. For now I am decanting the trays every ten minutes, what I really need is a print washer. For now I am content and I got a workflow procedure figured out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.