I did it!

I killed the lights and fired up the Durst enlarger. I made my first prints old school, with Multigrade paper, a qhick burst of light and a bath of chemicals. What surprised me was the quality of the pictures from the low light environment. I plan to re-print the two low light shots with a longer enlargment exposure and higher F stop. The Benches print resulted in going through eight sheets of 8x10 paper until I got it close to what I wanted. I want to show it to one of my Public relations instructors and fellow amateur photographer named David Turnbull and see where I can improve.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.