Happy New Year!

I am glad 2006 has come to a close, I learned a lot this year both becoming a better photographer (mastering at home developing of black and white film and fill flash) and with my public relations training at Ryerson for my next career.

My New Years Resolutions are as follows:

Photography
Make prints at home, make really good prints by the end of winter 2008, continually improve my composition and master another developing chemical.

Professionally
I am looking for work in the Public Relations/Corporate Communications/Marketing Communications field. I am currently between careers at the moment hence the huge amount of photographic output. The challenge however is I need cash for the photographic hobby/habit. I am also passionate about communication in getting the right message to the right audience at the right time. School is going well and I have good foundation of skills to draw on, it's that getting the first paid opportunity that's challenging me at the moment. So if any fans of my photgraphy out there are aware of a position with a legitimate organization in Downtown Toronto/ GTA west, please let me know. I am eager to get to work in the new year doing what I am going to school for.

The below three photos were taken with a Pentax Spotmatic F SMC/Super Multi Coated Takumar lens with Ilford HP5 processed in Ilfosil S.

All the best for 2007!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.