This is some shots I took earlier this Summer with my Nikon F which was the Pro camera to have in the 1960's and early 1970's, to put in rock guitarist frame of reference this is the Gibson Les Paul of cameras. I love them because like the Leica M3, no batteries to run the shutter, this baby is all mechanical and will last another 100 years if well cared for. I used Delta 100 pro film, a Nikkor 50/1.4 lens and I shot around the Beaches, my mental hideaway in the city. The one skyline shot is of Toronto looking west from getting off the Don Valley Expressway. The woman strolling along the boardwalk is my favourite Summer shot of 2005. Pity it's almost over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.