Now there are some really cool cameras from the former Soviet Union that take amazing photos. I own a KievIII which is a knock off of the Contax III, I own a postwar version of that camera, they are rewarding to use. My brother Alex featured at top with my nephew Marcus got me hooked on this camera and the idea of shooting with FSU hardware and recently picked up a 35mm wide angle lens a Jupiter 12 I can't wait to try out. The rest of the photos were taken around Kensington Market except for the teddy bear which was taken outside the Toy Shoppe in Yorkville. Stay tuned for some neat photos coming up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.